Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 15 Improvements for India Epics

I honestly do not have much to say in the way this class is going. I was one of the people during the survey of this class and said I enjoyed every bit of it. I think the ideas Professor Gibbs gave are great ideas. I would like that the class was harp more on individuality within the stories though. I felt some stories within the class that students wrote could have been better if the professor pushed for each student to write more of their own thoughts within the story. I felt some students did not add much of their own twist to the story and stayed too close to the original so they did not have to think too much on what their story would be comprised of. In all honestly though it did not mean I did not enjoy reading some of those stories I just wished there was more creativity. My favorite idea that was given by Professor Gibbs was her idea on revolving the weeks reading around themes. I think that would help each student cover more within the class. I think I stayed more towards my own theme and never allowed myself to venture out. I think with this idea students will be able to cover more material and maybe find a topic they thought they wouldn't like but ended up really enjoying. Overall I enjoy this class and to me there isn't much I would want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment