Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Reading Notes Part A-B, The Dark Lord Who Saw Light


 


The story I read was "Andhaka: The Dark Lord Who Saw Light." The story is about Andhakasura, the child of Shiva. The child is born early and is adopted into an evil family called the Asuras. He end up growing older and having a dark soul because of it. The story is about his liberation and the steps his soul had to go in order to be redeemed. He had to go through a fire journey in order to experience the destiny he had in front of him.


The way I could set up my own story is by allowing my character to have similar issues. My story could be about a girl who may see herself as ugly and go through a journey of loving herself and being "freed" in her own way. I could also twist my story into a type of Sci-fi theme and write a spin off of Harry Potter. My main focus can be on my own version of Lord Voldemort and instead of him being completely bad he somehow turns out to be one of the good guys but he has been framed all along. My stories usually always have a theme to them or a moral I want my readers to think about. This time I could focus my writing about not judging a person by the way they look but who they are on the inside. There are evil people out there but no one really takes a second to think why they might be that way. A serial killer is not born to be that way but was transformed by the hand of another. I recently saw a movie that reminded me of that concept. Even though it may be hard to forgive someone who has wronged you, it can also be freeing. I want my story to illustrate a concept similar to that.

Ähnliches Foto
Not Enough

Voldemort cares






















Voldemort


References: 
Andhaka, The Dark Lord Who Saw Light  



No comments:

Post a Comment