Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Reading Notes: Narayan's Ramayana, Part D

Earlier today I read through the rest of the version of the Ramayana that I chose to read. One chapter that stood out to me that could best fit my story was titled, "The Armies." During this time Rama gets infuriated with Sugriva, who promised to  find Sita. During this time the rainy season has come to an end and since Rama was getting nowhere with Sugriva so he called upon Lakshmana. He asked him if he could remind the monkey king about the promises he has made to him. I could use this circumstance by allowing my character to have a knock at his door be someone he works with. Then on their way to find my character that represents Sita, they are stopped. They run into one of his friends who says he wont let him save her without him. He in a way can represent Lakshmana. In the next scene Sita does eventually get saved and in my story so will my character. Stiles/ Rama can be in the streets with his acquaintance and his friend. They start running quicker until they end at an intersection. Stiles looks both ways and approaches a car. In the dark blue Porsche  a dark figured man with light-skinned hands stuck out his hand with a white piece of paper. Stiles will quickly look down at the paper and sighs. He is not sure what to do or think but he turns back to the two other men behind him and he motions them forward. The man in the Porsche drives away and they begin their journey. Stiles tells them they have to ride the bus outside of town. They both get into the bus and sit on different ends to avoid suspicion of what they are about to partake it. As my story comes to an end I will allow my character to be killed because of him wanting to save her and she gets badly injured and is only brought back to life because her lover was organ donor. He then saves her life in many forms. In a sense my story will symbolize Sita's purity of heart. I read on Wikipedia that Sita has been known for being pure and courageous. Usually the pure of heart always triumph in the end and that's how I want my story to be portrayed.


Bildergebnis für protecting love one


References:
Narayan's Ramayan, Link to Reading Guide D
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment