Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Meine Lieblingsort/My Favorite Place

Week 1

    My favorite place to go is Germany. When I was in high school I met two foreign exchange students named Nathalie and Natascha. We became quick friends and I even was able to see them in Germany. Seeing the culture differences and the way they live in their country was baffling to me. I soon grew an increase interest with the people and culture and decided to study German as one of my majors. One of my favorite sites in Germany is the remains of the Berlin wall. Learning about Germany's history is another reason why I appreciate german and continue to study it.


The Berlin Wall
http://theenchantedmanor.com/tag/berlin-wall/

1 comment:

  1. Anna, these are always my favorite posts to read because it is so interesting to see where in the world people choose is their favorite place! I have only ever been in the airport in Germany and am so sad that I have never gotten to see the Berlin Wall. Though I have not seen it in person there are pieces of it in London that i have seen and the artwork or graffiti that is on the wall is so interesting to me!

    ReplyDelete